Help Centre

Help Informations

What kind of help do you need?

Help Centre

Back to Help Centre Home
illustration of a telephone

Need Urgent Help or Support?

If you are distressed or experiencing despair, try to speak to somebody now.

  • Is there a family member or a friend you could call?
  • Is there a neighbour or colleague who can help?
  • Can you make an emergency appointment with your GP?

If you or anyone else is in immediate danger or harm, then please call the Police or Ambulance Service on 999, or go to your nearest Accident and Emergency (A&E) unit.

Croydon University Hospital
530 London Road,
Thornton Heath

Princess Royal University Hospital
Farnborough Common,

St Helier Hospital
Wrythe Lane,

St George's Hospital (London)
Blackshaw Road,
Greater London
SW17 0QT

Do you need medical or mental health help now?

If so, then it is crucial that you contact the right person - most likely your GP. They will help you to get specialist help. If your GP surgery is closed, their answerphone will direct you to the right place.

Call NHS 111 if you need medical help or advice that is not life-threatening.

Get 24 hour support

If no-one is available when you need help, or you'd like to speak to an impartial person in confidence, you can contact the Samaritans on 116123 for round-the-clock support. You can also contact them by email or letter.